Viking Pop-Up Campers by Forest River
Camping on Easy Street.
Finally, a camping trailer designed with the user in mind!
The all new Viking Camping Trailer has been engineered around one simple word … EASY! Easy to set up, easy to store, easy to use and most importantly, easy to enjoy!
Viking Camping Trailers provide a whole new dimension in camping trailers starting with the ease of towing created by our aerodynamic profiles and extending through ease of use and set up with our Patent Pending Glide-N-Lock bed system.
Viking boasts stunning appeal and loads of features centered around convenience and practical comfort features that the most experienced camper appreciates.
Viking Camping Trailers … a product by campers for campers!
This is only a SNAPSHOT of all the benefits of your new Viking trailer. You can find our brochure, a full list of features and options, virtual tours, and galleries on the Viking website.
Forest River Viking Floor Plans:
Click on the thumbnail to enlarge.
Visit Chilhowee RV in Knoxville, TN for a private tour of an all new 2012 Viking Hybrid Camping Trailer. Rebuilt from the ground up in ways you can see – new aerodynamic styling for ease of towing, full width stone guard to protect your investment, and radial tires for the safety you need and desire. These are but a few of the new features you will enjoy with your new Viking!
Just a few of the standard features on the Forest River Viking hybrid folding trailer...
- Powdercoated Tubular Steel Frame
- Wide Trac AL-KO® Leaf Spring Axels
- Radial Tires
- Electric Brakes (opt. on 1706)
- E-Z Crank Tongue Jack
- Heavy Duty Safety Chains
- Battery Rack
- Double Wide Goshen Lift System w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Heavy Duty Easy Crank Scissor Jacks
- Laminated Aluminum Skin Walls
- One Piece Undercoated Floor
- Diamond Plate Front Wall Protector
- 4-Layer Laminated Seamless Fiberglass Roof
- Fantastic Fan™ Power Roof Vent
- 20 cu. ft. Front Storage Compartment (All ST Models)
- 110v GFI Exterior Recept
- Exterior Utility Shelf
- E-Z Swing Stepper Door
- E-Z Set One Piece Entry Door
Some features optional on select models.
- Glide-N-Lock Cable Supported Bed System (N/A 1706)
- Laminated/Insulated Bed Platforms (N/A 1706)
- VRX-14 Sectionalized Tent w/Storm Cuff (Storm Cuff N/A 1706)
- Residential Grade Linoleum Flooring
- Brazillian Cherry Cabinetry w/Hardwood Doors
- Radiused High Pressure Laminated Countertops
- Indoor/Outdoor Dinette Table
- Lined Privacy Drapes and Bed End Curtains
- Quilted E-Z Rest Mattresses
- Extra Thick 4" Dinette Cushions
- On Demand Kitchen Faucet w/Extra Deep Sink
- 3-Burner Wedgewood Range w/Cover
(2-Burner on 1706, 1906 and 1906ST)
- 6 gal. Water Heater (2407ST)
- Ultra Comfort Heated Mattress System