RV living doesn't have to be boring. Every individual have their own style and flare, as should an RV. Below is a checklist of essentials to help make your RV feel like home:
Pillows & Blankets
- Pillows and blankets are not only great for adding to the comfort of your RV but they also add a pop of color. Pick an accent color you would like to use throughout your RV and incorporate your pillows and blankets into your theme.
- Not only do candles add beautiful ambient lighting, they also make your RV smell amazing. If burning candles isn't your thing, try using LED Candles to get the same lighting effect and add a burst of room spray to freshen the air.
- Nothing says "homey" like a good 'ol family photo. Hang photos around your RV just like you would in your house. Personal effects are the easiest way to make your RV feel like home.
- You spend one third of your life asleep so you might as well make it a comfortable experience. Most RVs come with standard mattresses but that's nothing a good mattress topper or memory foam pad can't fix!
Setup Outdoor Space
- When you walk up to your RV you want the feeling of coming home. Set up a table and chairs, BBQ or even a firepit. The more you build out your outdoor living area the more inclined you will be to use that space, and after all isn't that what camping is all about!