If there’s one thing most RVers wants, it’s more space and storage! Every RV can benefit with these tips. Increase the amount of storage you have, get better organized, and be able to take everything you need with you every time you hit the road! Read through this awesome list of ideas you wish you knew about years ago.
1. Replace your garbage with an over the door receptacle. These clip over cabinet doors, hiding your refuse and getting the can out of the way!
2. Tired of losing the remotes? Use Velcro to get them up out of the way and staying put!
3. Take items such as brooms, mops, and umbrellas, and use brackets to mount them to the ceiling. No more tripping over these necessary items!
4. Have you seen jars mounted to the ceiling or shelves? Store small items using this secure, out of the way method.
5. Put up a pegboard in the kitchen to hang pots and pans, utensils, etc. Make sure to put some sticky hooks on the inside of cabinet doors as well for pot holders or other small items.
6. Store more in your cupboards with dish cradles. These ingenious items allow you to make use of the vertical space while keeping your dishes safe and secure.
7. In the sleeping areas, try out a mattress caddy. These organizers attach to the side of the bed, eliminating the need for bulky nightstands and keeping what you need close by.
8. Hanging shoe organizers are perfect to hang anywhere you have space, letting you organize a variety of items quickly and efficiently!
9. Install slide out drawers to counter spaces and underneath counters for even more storage that take up additional room.
Be creative and utilize every inch of your RV. You’ll find plenty of places to store everything you bring! Once you start thinking outside the box, you’ll be amazed at what your RV can hold.