This truly is a first in the recreational vehicle industry: a camper that can be taken off-road, just about anywhere that your 4-wheel drive can go.
The Rough Rider's locking double entry doors with slider window and screen provide safety and privacy, and a rear locking hatch provides access to the galley. A large roof vent ensures adequate ventilation. It is equipped standard with aluminum alloy wheels and aluminum fenders. Its carpeted interior sides and floor make this teardrop camper trailer comfortable and the vinyl clad headliner is easy to keep clean. The cabin dimensions for both models mirror that of the standard Little Guy 5 or 6 Wide units. They include interior cabinets and lights, along with either a king or queen size sleeping area - depending on which size model you have. The Rough Rider also comes with a front mounted metal screen cargo area. The payload platform measures 60 inches wide by 16 inches deep, making it ideal for carrying all of that extra gear, an optional gas generator, or even a cooler or a couple of bicycles.
Specifications are subject to change at anytime and may vary by dealer, location, and other factors.
Just a few of the standard features on the Little Guy Rough Rider teardrop travel trailers...
- 2" x 3" Frame is Welded and Powder Coated for Extra Protection
- Enclosed Underbelly to Block Debris
- Full 11-Gauge Steel Skid Plates
- Large Off-Road Tires
- Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- Large Straight-Line Aluminum Fenders
- Ruggedized Suspension
- Clearance: 20" to Cabin, 13" to Axle
- Minimum of 19" Water Fording Capability
- Front and Rear Diamond Plate Aluminum Stone Guard
- Customized Graphics
- High-quality Fiberglass-clad Exterior Side Walls
- UV-resistant Alufiber Roof
- Lighted Rear Galley for Food Prep
- Roof Vent
- Torsion Axle
- Two Lockable Entry Doors with Window Slider and Screen
- Solid Wood Interior Cabinets
- Interior Lights
- King or Queen Size Sleeping Area
- Carpeted Side Walls and Floor
- Vinyl-clad Headliner
- Large Roof Vent