This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Chilhowee RV Center. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected and provided to our company.
The information and materials contained in these pages, and the term, conditions, and descriptions that appear, are subject to change without notice. Copyright in the pages and in the screens displaying the pages, and in the information and materials therein and in their arrangement, is owned by Chilhowee RV Center unless otherwise indicated. No one has permission to copy or republish any information found on this Web site and any pages thereof, unless otherwise indicated. Information from this website is invalid unless it is read and is presented in its entirety.
General Website Pages
Chilhowee RV Center collects and stores information on the domain you use to access its website, and the date and time of your visit to our site. This information is used to measure the number of visitors to the various pages on the site, to help Chilhowee RV Center make improvements to the information contained on the site, and to better serve our customers through special marketing and service programs.
Only business related information is requested on any Chilhowee RV Center on-line application. This information is used only for communication with visitors or the development of services for which you are inquiring. Any information gathered during this process is not given or sold to third parties.
Personal information contained in e-mail sent by customers and visitors may be used by the Chilhowee RV Center staff to answer questions, to follow up on suggestions or complaints, or to improve the level of service Chilhowee RV Center provides. Please be advised that e-mail may not be secure against interception by unauthorized individuals. Therefore, if you wish to communicate sensitive or personal information, you may want to send it by postal mail.
Information We Collect and How We Use and Share It
We, at Chilhowee RV Center are the sole owners of the information collected. We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, fax or other direct contact from you. We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request or complete your job. Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future for information on completed or current jobs, to tell you about new services we may provide, make billing inquiries, or to inform you of changes to our policies.
Your Access to and Control over Your Personal Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. By contacting us by email or phone given on this web site, you can at any time:
- See what data (if any) we have about you,
- Change and/or correct any data we have about you,
- Have us delete any data we have about you,
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information, your information is protected both online and offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. All documents are kept confidential, and are shredded and disposed securely.
Chilhowee RV Center collects non-public information about you from the following sources: Information we receive from you on applications or other forms; Information about your transactions with us or others within an association or group. We do not disclose any non-public information about you to anyone, except as permitted by law. Chilhowee RV Center restricts access to your personal and account information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information. Our policy discloses the privacy practices for the Chilhowee RV Center website. But Chilhowee RV Center provides links to other websites. When you leave the Chilhowee RV Center website, you will be going to sites that are beyond our control. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, or solicit personal information. The privacy policies and procedures described here for Chilhowee RV Center do not apply to any external links. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any site you link to from ours, especially if you share any personal information. Be informed. You are the person best qualified to protect your own privacy.
This Policy describes:
- How we collect and you may provide; information through our website including the domain, any mobile applications, call tracking lines and customer and user dashboard or portal (collectively, the Sites);
- How we use and protect information;
- With whom we may share information; and
- The types of information we collect.
We put forth this Policy because we want you to be aware of the information we collect and help you make an informed decision about using our Sites and services. By visiting the Sites, linked pages, features, content or using any of our services, you acknowledge and accept the practices and policies outlined in this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, you may not access or otherwise use the Sites.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Information You Provide: We collect information you enter on our Site when you create an account, register, engage in a transaction, search our products, contact us by telephone or through our call tracking telephone line, email or otherwise participate in any other promotions, surveys or questionnaires we sponsor. Please note we may collect personally identifiable information (PII) from the Sites only when you choose to provide it us. The information collected may include: contact information, payment information shipping information and purchase history.
Mobile Web and Apps: We may collect certain additional information from you when you access the Sites with mobile devices. This information may include location, device type, unique device identifies, mobile operating system, site navigation and other app-specific user data. You may restrict the collection of certain data by changing the settings preferences on your mobile device.
Interest-Based Advertising: When you interact with the Sites, advertisements or other content provided by the Company or third parties on behalf of us, through your computer, phone or mobile device (Devices) we and third parties automatically collect non-personally identifiable information (Non-PII) about or from your Device including without limitation cookie information, pixel tags and unique device identifiers among others. We may use this information and tie it back to the information you provide us to customize your interaction with our business allowing us to send special offers which you may have interest. This form of advertising is based on anonymous information and not on any personally identifiable information. We and our vendors know your interests but cannot personally identify you in connection with the delivery of a specific ad.
4. SHARING OF INFORMATION. We may share information we collect with our Third-Party Service Providers that we engage to help us administer and provide our service and to perform tasks on our behalf. We may also use your PII as provided by you through the Site to contact and correspond with your and/or respond to your inquiries. Additionally, we may disclose information about you if we are required to do so by law or legal process.
5. CHILDRENS PRIVACY RIGHTS. We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of thirteen (13). Our Sites are not intended for or direct at children under the age of thirteen (13) years old. Any user under the age of eighteen (18) must be accompanied by an adult when accessing the Sites.
6. SECURITY. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
7. LINKS TO OTHER SITES. Our Sites may contain embedded links that enable you to visit other sites of interest. Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites.
10. Our Site is maintained in the United States of America. BY using this Site, you authorize the export of your information to the USA and its storage and use as specified by this policy.